United4theCause is a 501C3 organization. All donations received are tax deductible.
Are YOU looking for a fast way to trim your tax bill for 2020? United4theCause, is a 501c3 charitable organization, breast cancer support ministry and we are always looking for funding and donations to assist breast cancer patients in obtaining the best level of care and services. United4theCause assists patients by providing personal and medical supplies, food and funding for household care, and transportation to and from medical appointments. Your contributions will assist us in continuing to provide these critical services to breast cancer patients.
Donations can be made to United4theCause using online banking options such as CashApp '$Un4tc' and Zelle 'email@example.com'. A list of common donation options are provided below:
- General donation (amount of your choosing)
- United4theCause t-shirt $20.00 (+4.65 postage)
- Relay for Breast Cancer Awareness ($1.00 per lap)
- Purchase an United4theCause blanket $75.00 (includes postage)
- Walk-A-Thon Donation/Pledge Funds Submittal
- BEAUTIFUL ME DRIVE
- Purchase an United4theCause Hope Basket for Breast Cancer Patient/Survivor: $100.00
- Sponsor survivor to attend the 7th Annual Retreat
- Pink House Estate - PLEDGE FORM
To Support United by purchasing a t-shirt click here
Would you like to mail in a donation? Download our United4theCause Tribute form below and follow the instructions enclosed.
Thank you for supporting women and families across the nation on the breast cancer journey!